Sunday 1 March 2015

Using My Work On Your Website?

Just discovered a website using one of my Drawing 1 sketches in one of their articles. I can't find a way to contact them and ask for credit, so I guess it's out of my hands.

I don't add watermarks to my work here as I want the assessors to be able to see it clearly. That doesn't give anyone the right to re-post it without my permission. It certainly doesn't give you the right to post it without crediting me. If you'll forgive my language, that's a really shitty thing to do and I'm not amused.

At least notify and credit me if you take things, please. Because if I see you using my work without permission, I will look for a way to report it as art theft. 

I've removed almost all of my posts from the blog. The only one that remains is the one with the image that was taken, to prove it's mine. I will, in future, take blogs down when I have passed assessment and for my next courses, I will be adding watermarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment